Washington, D.C. – October 19, 2020 - On October 19th, the Washington Business Journal (WBJ) ranked JMA Solutions at number #21 in its Book of Lists for the Largest Women-Owned Businesses in Greater D.C. The WBJ’s Book of Lists is a reputable source that highlights the region’s top companies by category and includes contact and capabilities information to assist organizations in identifying potential partners, new target markets, and industry trends.
This marks the fourth consecutive year that JMA has been recognized in this category. In previous years, JMA was recognized in several other categories including Largest - Veteran-Owned Companies, Minority-Owned Companies, and Corporate Philanthropist in the Greater Washington, D.C. area.
“Making the Washington Business Journal’s Book of Lists for the Largest Women-Owned Businesses in D.C. for the fourth consecutive year in a row is a major accomplishment,” said President and CEO Jan Adams. “This recognition reflects JMA’s emphasis on inclusion and diversity, two components that are heavily embedded within the company’s core values and management structure.”
View the full list of Greater D.C.’s Largest Women-Owned Companies on the WBJ's website here: https://www.bizjournals.com/washington/subscriber-only/2020/10/09/largest-women-owned-businesses-in.html
List of JMA’s Previous Rankings:
- #18 - Largest Veteran-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
- #15 - Corporate Philanthropy - Midsize Companies by Giving in Greater Washington, D.C.
- #19 - Largest Women-Owned Businesses in Greater D.C.
- #21 - Largest Veteran-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
- #25 - Largest Minority-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
- #12 - Largest Corporate Philanthropists by Giving - Midsize Companies
- #17 - Largest Women-Owned Businesses in Greater D.C.
- #19 - Largest Veteran-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
- #19 - Largest Minority-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
- #14 - Largest Veteran-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
- #15 - Largest Minority-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
- #19 - Largest Women-Owned Companies in Greater D.C.
About JMA Solutions
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., JMA Solutions is an award-winning consulting firm with more than 15 years of experience delivering outstanding customer service to our government clients. JMA Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran and Certified Woman-Owned company. JMA has been appraised at CMMI Level 3 for Services, ISO 9001:2015 Certified and DoD NIST 800-171 Verified. We offer access to a network of subject matter experts who consult with our government clients on critical short-and long-term projects. Our core capabilities include Engineering Services, Air Traffic Management, Program and Project Management, Software Development, Acquisition Management, Information Technology Support and Professional and Technical Training. JMA is focused on selecting high-quality employees, providing them with the opportunity to grow and invest in the Washington, D.C. community. Each year, JMA donates 3-5% of its net profit to charities that its employees support. In 2019 alone, JMA contributed to over 40 charitable organizations. Learn more about JMA Solutions at www.jma-solutions.com.